All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Analysis of Nonlinear Dynamics collects chapters on recent developments in global analysis of n-linear dynamical systems with a particular emphasis on cell mapping methods developed by Professor C.S. Hsu of the University of California, Berkeley. This collection of contributions prepared by a diverse group of internationally recognized researchers is intended to stimulate interests in global analysis of complex and high-dimensional nlinear dynamical systems, whose global properties are largely unexplored at this time.
- Author BiographyJian-Qiao Sun, University of California, Merced, email@example.com Albert C.J. Luo, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/02/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleActa Neurochirurgica Supplement
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note78 black & white illustrations, 50 colour illustrations, 40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlbert Luo,Jian-Qiao Sun
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.