All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Automobile Demand is a two-volume work analysing the impact of the Great Recession and the structural factors which shape automobile demand in developed and emerging countries. The second volume examines the automobile demand in the BRICS and other emerging countries: Brazil, Russia, India, China, Turkey, Mexico, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Author BiographyBruno Jetin is Assistant Professor of Economics at Universite Paris, France. He has published widely on the automobile industry, as well as on labour issues and development, and has presented his work at various international conferences. Bruno is a member of the steering committee of the GERPISA-International Network - a group for the study of the Automobile Industry and its employees.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBruno Jetin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.