Global Backlash: Citizen Initiatives for a Just World Economy by Rowman & Littlefield (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Backlash is the first book to move beyond the molithic portrayal of the globalization protests that have escalated since Seattle and are t likely to abate soon. With trenchant analysis and dozens of primary documents from a variety of popular and uncommon sources, Robin Broad explores proposals and initiatives coming from the backlash to answer the question, But what do they want? A range of sophisticated propositions and a vibrant debate among segments of the backlash emerge. Highly readable and analytically powerful, this book is vital to understanding the most potent protest movement of our times.
- Author BiographyRobin Broad is associate professor of international development at American University in Washington, D.C.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Millennium Books in International Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight758 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byRobin Broad
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.