All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Global Biodiversity Assessment is an independent, peer-reviewed, scientific analysis and assessment of the biological and socio-ecomic aspects of biodiversity. It was commissioned by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and funded by the Global Environment Facility (GEF). The main conclusions drawn by the Assessment are presented in this 1995 Summary for Policy-Makers, which, together with the Executive Summary, has been prepared by the Editorial Group of the Global Biodiversity Assessment.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/11/1995
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus.
- Weight110 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byB. Dias,Gibbons Ruark,I. Baste,R. Gamez,R.T. Watson,V. H. Heywood,W. Reid
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.