All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Business Today is the proven choice for any international business course. It brings together the insights of w a team of practitioners, scholars, and award-winning instructors to present a contemporary and realistic perspective of this multi-faceted field. For the 9th edition, G. Tomas M. Hult from Michigan State University has joined Charles Hill to deliver a program that is: Current-it is comprehensive and up-to-date. Application Rich-it goes beyond an uncritical presentation and shallow explanation of the body of kwledge. Relevant-it focuses on managerial implications. Integrated-its tight flow between chapters is fully integrated with proven adaptive techlogy. Global Business Today-The market-leading program of international business.
- Author BiographyCharles W. L. Hill is the Hughes M. Blake Professor of International Business at the School of Business, University of Washington. Professor Hill received his Ph.D. from the University of Manchester's Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST) in Britain. In addition to the University of Washington, he has served on the faculties of UMIST, Texas A&M University, and Michigan State University. Professor Hill has published over 50 articles in peer-reviewed academic journals, including the Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Strategic Management Journal, and Organization Science. He has also published two college texts: one on strategic management and the other on international business. Professor Hill has served on the editorial boards of several academic journals, including the Strategic Management Journal and Organization Science. Between 1993 and 1996, he was consulting editor at the Academy of Management Review. Professor Hill teaches in the MBA, Executive MBA, Management, and Ph.D. programs at the University of Washington. He has received awards for teaching excellence in the MBA, Executive MBA, and Management programs. He has also taught customized executive programs. Professor Hill works on a consulting basis with a number of organizations. His clients have included ATL, Boeing, BF Goodrich, Hexcel, House of Fraser, Microsoft, Seattle City Light, Tacoma City Light, Thompson Financial Services, and Wizards of the Coast.
- Author(s)Charles W. L. Hill,G. Tomas M. Hult
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Management
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1140 g
- Width218 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.