All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Capitalism, FDI and Competitiveness comprises 15 of John Dunning's most widely ackwledged writings on the changing characteristics of the global ecomy over the past three decades. In particular, it examines how these events have shaped, and been shaped by, the growing internationalization of all forms of business activity. The book is dived into five thematic sections, each of which illustrates a particular aspect of change and the author's analysis of it. The volume examines: * the main features of the new global ecomy, its origin, opportunities and challenges * the author's recent writings on the factors affecting the location of ecomic activity by international firms, and the implications for national and regional governments * the changing nature and form of the contribution of FDI and cross-border strategic alliances to ecomic development and to the restructuring of national ecomies * the relationship between FDI, the competitive advantages of international firms and the productivity and dynamic comparative advantage of the ecomies in which they operate. * an examination of the changing role and power of national governments as they seek to evaluate and influence the extent of both inbound and outbound FDI. This volume will be warmly welcomed by all scholars and researchers of international business and particularly those interested in globalization, regional ecomics and FDI.
- Author BiographyThe late John H. Dunning OBE, former Emeritus Professor of International Investment and Business Studies, University of Reading, UK and Emeritus State of New Jersey Professor of International Business, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Newark, US
- Author(s)Professor John H. Dunning
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2002
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.figs.tabs.
- Weight863 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.