All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionChildren today are growing up in a world of global media. Many have also become global citizens, through their experience of migration and transnational networks. This book reviews research and debate in the media, globalization, migration and childhood, with empirical research in which children's voices are featured prominently and directly.
- Author BiographyAuthor David Buckingham: David Buckingham is Professor of Education at the Institute of Education, London University, UK, where he directs the Centre for the Study of Children, Youth and Media. His previous books include Children Talking Television (1993), Moving Images (1996), The Making of Citizens (2000), After the Death of Childhood (2000) and Media Education (2003).
- Author(s)David Buckingham,Liesbeth de Block
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.