Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionRhetoric about media techlogy tends to fall into two extreme categories: unequivocal celebration or blanket condemnation. Essayists in Global Currents argue that neither of these extreme views accurately represents the role of media techlogy today.
- Author BiographyTasha G. Oren is an assistant professor of film and media studies in the department of English at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She is the author of Demon in the Box: Jews, Arabs, Politics, and Culture in the Making of Israeli Television and co-editor of Asian American Popular Culture. Patrice Petro is a professor of film studies and director of the Center for International Education at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She is the author of Aftershocks of the New: Feminism and Film History and co-editor of Global Cities: Cinema, Architecture, and Urbanism in a Digital Age.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleNew Directions in International Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPatrice Petro,Tasha G. Oren
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.