Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Development Finance, the World Bank's annual report on the external financing of developing countries - provides monitoring and analysis of development finance, identifying key emerging trends and policy challenges in international financial flows that are likely to affect the growth prospects of developing countries. Never before has the outlook for financial flows to developing countries been so intricately tied to the specter of collective action by the international community to restore confidence in the functioning of global financial markets and institutions. As the world ecomy heads toward a deep, broad-based ecomic slowdown with implications for development finance still in the making revisionism and anxiety ride high as officials in both developing and developed countries question t only the merits of financial openness and the degree of necessary safeguards, but also the entire architecture of the global financial system. Vol I: Review, Analysis, and Outlook reviews recent trends in financial flows to developing countries in light of recent events and the global financial crisis. Vol II: Summary and Country Tables includes comprehensive data for 138 countries, as well as summary data for regions and income groups. It is also available on CD-ROM with more than 200 historical time series from 1970 to 2007, and country group estimates for 2008. The CD-ROM system requires Windows 98 or NT 4.0 or later, 20 MB of available hard disk space, 32 MB of RAM, and 2MB of video memory. 64 K color video display is recommended. Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher and sound card are optional.
- Author(s)World Bank
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.