All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionGrounded in research but firmly linked to best-practice strategies, this new edition is fully updated and includes student-friendly pedagogy and a wide range of international case studies. It provides a comprehensive real-world perspective of diversity in competitive organizations and is an ideal course companion for all students.
- Author BiographyMustafa F. Ozbilgin is Professor of Organizational Behaviour at Brunel University London, Co-Chair Management et Diversite, Universite Paris-Dauphine, and Professor of Management at Koc University, ?stanbul. Ahu Tatli is Reader in International Human Resource Management at the School of Business and Management at Queen Mary, University London, UK. Karsten Jonsen is a Research Fellow at IMD in Switzerland.
- Author(s)Ahu Tatli,Karsten Jonsen,Mustafa Ozbilgin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.