Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal competitiveness has always been a hotly debated issue, promoting differing opinions among ecomists, management strategists, business leaders, and policy analysts and consultants. Global Ecomic Competition provides a broad framework to compare the United States ecomy with 23 other global ecomies. This is done by presenting empirical evidence in a series of comparative analyses of ecomic competition using data pertaining to specific countries, industries and companies. In this volume, the electronics industries are used to illustrate an ongoing ecomic warfare among competing regions, nations, and cluster companies across the electronic techlogy chain. Employing the latest empirical data to evaluate the competitiveness of the US ecomy and its electronic industries and companies in the 1980s and early 1990s, Global Ecomic Competition will be of interest t only to those who study ecomics, management science and international trade, but also to policy makers and business leaders.
- Author(s)George Kozmetsky,Piyu Yue
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight676 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.