All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Electioneering explores American-style political consulting and its spread to countries throughout the world, emphasizing the roles of communication and techlogy. Gerald Sussman challenges the common belief that American influence abroad is due strictly to the professionalization of politics and asserts that it is instead affected by ecomics, industry, and the organizational power of new communication techlogy.
- Author BiographyGerald Sussman is professor of politics and communication at Portland State University.
- Author(s)Gerald Sussman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/03/2005
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCritical Media Studies: Institutions, Politics, and Culture
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width160 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.