All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the nature, configuration and influence of global elites, this book examines the impact of elites on transnational policy development and strategically on corporations as board members of PLCs and international joint ventures. Overall, the book provides a balanced view of how our present day elites operate.
- Author BiographyANDREW KAKABADSE Professor of International Management Development, Doughty Centre, Cranfield University's School of Management, UK. Recognized as a world authority on leadership and governance, Andrew has held and also holds visiting appointments at the Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, Universite Pantheon Assas, Paris, France, Centre for Creative Leadership and Thunderbird, the Garvin School of International Management, USA, University of Ulster, The Windsor Leadership Trust, UK, Institute of Management Economics and Strategic Research, Kazakhstan, and Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Australia. He has consulted and lectured in every region of the world. His bestselling books include The Politics of Management, Working in Organizations, The Wealth Creators, Leading the Board, Rice Wine with the Minister and Leading Smart Transformation: A Roadmap to World Class Government. NADA K. KAKABADSE Professor in Management and Business Research at the University of NorthamptonBusiness School,UK,and Visiting Professor at US, Australian, French, Kazakhstani and Chinese universities. She has co-authored seventeen books (with Andrew Kakabadse) and has published over 140 scholarly articles. Her current areas of interest focus on leadership, strategy, boardroom effectiveness, governance, CSR and ethics, and ICT impact on individual and society. Nada is co-editor of the Journal of Management Development and the Corporate Governance Journal.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight672 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAndrew Kakabadse,Nada Kakabadse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.