Global Environmental Politics by David L. Downie, Pamela S. Chasek, Janet Welsh Brown (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $91.55+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $90.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than twenty years, Global Environmental Politics has provided an up-to-date, accurate, and unbiased introduction to the world's most pressing environmental issues. This new edition continues this tradition while covering critical new developments in the field. Through case studies on key issues such as climate change, toxic chemicals, and biodiversity loss, the authors detail the development of major environmental regimes. With new material on the adoption of global Sustainable Development Goals and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development; the December 2015 Paris Climate Change conference; and recent meetings of major conventions on desertification, biological diversity, and more; the authors present a comprehensive overview of contemporary international environmental politics. Global Environmental Politics is vital reading for any student wishing to understand the current state of the field and to make informed decisions about which policies might best safeguard our environment for the future.
- Author BiographyPamela S. Chasek is professor of political science at Manhattan College. She is the executive editor of the Earth Negotiations Bulletin as well as the author and editor of several books and numerous articles on international environmental policy, including The Roads from Rio, The Global Environment in the 21st Century, and Earth Negotiations. David L. Downie teaches classes in the Department of Politics and the Environmental Studies Program at Fairfield University. He has attended nearly one hundred global environmental negotiations since 1990 and is the author of numerous publications on the creation and content of international environmental policy. Janet Welsh Brown is a former policy analyst at the World Resources Institute, former executive director of the Environmental Defense Fund, and a former member and chair of the board of directors of Friends of the Earth.
- Author(s)David L. Downie,Janet Welsh Brown,Pamela S. Chasek
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDilemmas in World Politics
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.