Global Finance in the New Century: Beyond Deregulation by Anastasia Nesvetailova (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $227.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $207.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited book deepens our understanding of the complex processes and mechanisms of financial expansion and the effects of this expansion in the global political ecomy. It brings together perspectives from political ecomy, finance, accountancy, law and sociology to consider the central question of how financial power works.
- Author BiographySASHA C. BREGER PhD Candidate, Graduate School of International Studies, University of Denver, USA DICK BRYAN Associate Professor, University of Sydney, Australia NICK COATES Senior Adjunct Researcher UWS and Senior Policy Officer Financial Services, School of Economics and Finance (UWS), University of Western Sydney and Australian Consumers' Association, Australia MARY CONDON Associate Professor, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Canada GERARD DUMENIL Research Director, Universite de Paris X-Nanterre, France MARIEKE DE GOEDE Lecturer in Political History and International Relations, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands JULIE FROUD Reader in Accounting, Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK KIRYL HAIDUK PhD Candidate, International Relations and European Studies, Central European University, Hungary MARTIJN KONINGS York University, Canada ADAM LEAVER Lecturer in Business Analysis, Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK DOMINIQUE LEVY CEPREMAP-ENS, Paris, France DONALD MACKENZIE Professor of Sociology, School of Social and Political Sciences, University of Edinburgh, UK RICHARD MURPHY Director, Tax Research, LLP, UK JOHN NUGEE Director, State Street Global Advisors Ltd., UK RONEN PALAN Professor of International Relations and Politics, International Relations Department, University of Sussex, UK AVINASH PERSAUD Chairman, Intelligence Capital Limited, UK MICHAEL RAFFERTY Senior Lecturer, Graduate School of Business, University of Wollongong, Australia OR RAVIV PhD Candidate, University of Sussex, UK KAREL WILLIAMS Director of ESRC CRESC, Manchester Business School and Centre for Research in Socio-Cultural Change (CRESC), University of Manchester, UK WEI ZHANG PhD Student, Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK
- Author(s)Anastasia Nesvetailova
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDuncan Wigan,Kees van der Pijl,Libby Assassi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.