All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an invative collection of papers written by a panel of highly respected academics and financial experts. Whilst providing an insight into the phemelogy of the financial crises of the 1990s in Asia and Latin America, the book also explores possibilities for their solution.
- Author BiographyB.N.Ghosh is Professor of Economics at the University of Science Malaysia at Penang.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Modern World Economy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.27
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note68 line drawings, 99 tables
- Weight861 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byB. N. Ghosh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.