All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionTracking global capital flows, the GFSR aims to deepen understanding of global capital flows, which play a critical role as an engine of world ecomic growth. It focuses on current conditions in global financial markets, highlighting issues of financial imbalances, and of a structural nature, that could pose risks to financial market stability and sustained market access by emerging market borrowers. As a relatively frequent assessment of global financial markets and emerging market financing in a global context, the GFSR focuses on relevant contemporary issues, t attempting to be a comprehensive survey of all potential risks. It also regularly contains special features on structural or systemic issues relevant to international financial stability. Along with the IMF's semiannual World Ecomic Outlook , the GFSR is a key vehicle for communicating the IMF's multilateral surveillance. The GFSR also draws out the financial ramifications of ecomic imbalances highlighted by the IMF's World Ecomic Outlook , making it an indispensable companion publication.
- Author(s)International Monetary Fund
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWorld Economic and Financial Surveys
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Content Notefigs, tables
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.