All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaintaining international security and pursuing American interests is more difficult w than perhaps at any time in history. The security environment that the United States faces is more complex, dynamic, and difficult to predict. At the same time, domestic consensus exists on the purposes of American power and how best to pursue them. The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) looks ahead in this annual volume at the flashpoints that will likely arise in 2016, how best to deal with them, and what lasting effects they might leave for the next American administration and its allies around the world.
- Author BiographyCraig Cohen is executive vice president at CSIS. Melissa G. Dalton is a senior fellow with the International Security Program at CSIS.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight240 g
- Width143 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byCraig Cohen,Melissa Dalton
- Introduction byJohn Hamre
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.