Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Geopolitical Power and African Political and Ecomic Institutions describes the emergence of the prevailing political and ecomic institutions of Africa for two distinct periods. It illustrates how two important, region-wide shifts in African political and ecomic institutions and practices are related to global geopolitical realignments.
- Author BiographyJohn James Quinn is professor of political science at Truman State University.
- Author(s)John James Quinn
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note5 tables, 18 graphs
- Weight730 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.