All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionEmploying thematic investigation and illustrated through case studies, Dodds explores how global politics is imagined and practised by countries such as the US and other organisations including Greenpeace, the IMF and CNN International. In addition, the author discusses how issues such as environmental degradation, terror networks, anti-globalisation protests and North-South relations challenge, consolidate and subvert the existing international political system.
- Author(s)Klaus J. Dodds
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2004
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight468 g
- Width175 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.