All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains essays from outsourcing experts that explore the current state China. The essays cover everything from China's rapidly increasing demand for imported energy to global warming to the question of whether China is or is t rapidly becoming a world class power in military, ecomic, and 'soft power' terms.
- Author BiographyAuthor Eva Paus: Eva Paus is Professor of Economics and the Carol Hoffmann Collins Director of the Dorothy R. and Norman E. McCulloch Center for Global Initiatives at Mount Holyoke College, USA.
- Author(s)Eva Paus,Jon Western,Penelope B. Prime
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight357 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.