All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionCorporations in conflict zones and their provision of security are particularly relevant for understanding whether private actors are increasingly sources of governance contributions that regulate public goods. Feil highlights the discrepancies between political and theoretical expectations of corporate engagement and governance contributions.
- Author BiographyMOIRA FEIL is Senior Project Manager at Adelphi Research in Berlin, Germany, where she has worked extensively on interactions of natural resource management and environmental change with development, security and peace-building. Prior to this, she was a researcher at the Peace Research Institute Frankfurt, Germany.
- Author(s)Moira Feil
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleGlobal Issues
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.