All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook provides a comprehensive historical account of the field of Quality of Life. It brings together theoretical insights and empirical findings and presents the main items of global quality of life and wellbeing research. Worldwide in its scope of topics, the handbook examines discussions of demographic and health development, the spread of democracy, global ecomic accounting, multi-item measurement of perceived satisfaction and expert-assessed quality of life and the well-being of children, women and poor people. It looks at well-being in specific regions, including North and Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, South America and Eastern and Western Europe. In addition to contributions by leading and younger authors, the handbook includes contributions from International Organizations about their own work with respect to social reporting.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Glatzer from the Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main was engaged in quality of life and social indicators research during all the time of his professional life. His interest was also directed toward monitoring social change and analysing welfare and progress.
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Handbooks of Quality-of Life
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note66 black & white illustrations, 126 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1883 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byLaura Camfield,Mariano Rojas,Valerie Moller,Wolfgang Glatzer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.