Global Health Watch 4: An Alternative World Health Report by Health Poverty Action, Medact, Medico International, Third World Network, Global Health Watch, Health Action International, Amit Sengupta, People's Health Movement, Asociacion Latinoamericana de Medicina Social (Hardback, 2014)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Health Watch, w in its fourth edition, is widely perceived as the definitive voice for an alternative discourse on health and healthcare. It covers a range of issues that currently impact on health, including the present political and ecomic architecture in a fast-changing and globalized world; a political assessment of the drive towards Universal Health Coverage; broader determinants of health, such as gender-based violence and access to water; stories of struggles, actions and change; and a scrutiny of a range of global institutions and processes. It integrates rigorous analysis, alternative proposals and stories of struggle and change to present a compelling case for a radical transformation of the way we approach actions and policies on health.
- Author BiographyThe Global Health Watch is a broad collaboration of public health experts, non-governmental organizations, civil society activists, community groups, health workers and academics. It was initiated by the People's Health Movement, Global Equity Gauge Alliance and Medact as a platform of resistance to the neoliberal dominance in health.
- Author(s)Amit Sengupta,Asociacion Latinoamericana de Medicina Social,Global Health Watch,Health Action International,Health Poverty Action,Medact,Medico International,People's Health Movement,Third World Network
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Weight798 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.