All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis review of the new situation proposes a broader remit for strategic studies than ever before. A prime concern is that Space t be weaponised in pursuance of missile defence. The interventions in Afghanistan and Iraq are assessed. The Holy Land, Southern Africa, Indonesia, China and the Arctic are also foci of special concern. Other themes include 'terror' redefined; lethal lasers; internal arms control; regional pacts; Marshall Plans; climate change; instabilities in advanced societies; a two-tier EU; pre-emption doctrine; and Space exploration.
- Author BiographyNeville Brown is a Professorial Associate Fellow at Mansfield College, University of Oxford, where he has specialized mainly in historical climatology. From January 2001 to December 2003, he was also a Senior Fellow with the Defence Engineering Group at University College London.
- Author(s)Neville Brown
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.