Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- Description<P>Updated in its 4th edition, <I>Global Issues</I> is a current and topical look at the forces driving globalization. From democratization, human rights, and global finance to terrorism, pandemics, and climate change, this texts surveys global problems that transcend boundaries and are challenging the international system. This is the only text of its kind to place complex issues into comprehensive context and thus explain the growing political, ecomic, and cultural interdependence visible in the headlines and in readers� lives.</P>
- Author BiographyRichard J. Payne is Distinguished Professor of Politics and Government at Illinois State University.
- Author(s)Richard J. Payne
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLongman Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight470 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.