All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents a fast track route to mastering the art of global leadership. It covers the key areas of global leadership, from defining the qualities that distinguish global leadership from conventional leadership and how a global presence requires an understanding of your company's impact overseas, to leading from a distance and understanding what it takes to make global leadership work. It features examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses, including McKinsey, Nokia, Nestle and Matsushita, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Warren Bennis, John Kotter, Robert Rosen, Philip R. Harris, Robert T. Moran and Peter Senge. It includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide.
- Author BiographyJOHN NIRENBERG writes and speaks about leadership, globally, and is the author of Power Tools: A Leadera s Guide to the Latest Management Thinking and The Living Organization: Transforming Teams Into Workplace Communities.
- Author(s)John Nirenberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight152 g
- Width126 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.