Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe popular imagination of marriage migration has been influenced by stories of marriage of convenience, of forced marriage, trafficking and of so-called mail-order brides. This book presents a uniquely global view of an expanding field that challenges these and other stereotypes of cross-border marriage.
- Author BiographyLUCY WILLIAMS is a Lecturer in the School of Social Policy, Sociology, and Social Research, University of Kent, UK, where she researches and teaches on migration, immigration policy, immigration detention and health and social care services for migrants and refugees. As well being an academic researcher and lecturer, she works with refugees and migrants in the voluntary sector.
- Author(s)Lucy Williams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMigration, Diasporas and Citizenship
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.