All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe book addresses managerial attitudes regarding globalization and international business, often referred to as a global mindset. A global mindset is t enabling managers to be most effective in all situations. Alongside the structure and culture of their working environment, this leads to consequences for both managers and their organization.
- Author BiographyWim den Dekker is Head of HR Western European Area at Lloyd's Register, Netherlands. He has studied economics and business administration and has over 20 years of business and HR experience in professional and leadership roles. He has researched extensively in the area of global leadership effectiveness whilst working in an international business environment.
- Author(s)Wim Den Dekker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.