All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Multiculturalism offers a rich collection of case studies on ethnic, racial, and cultural diversity drawn from thirteen countries, each unique in the way it understands, negotiates, and represents its diversity. A multi-disciplinary group of authors shows how, in different nations, identity groups are included, or made invisible by forced assimilation, or reviled even to the point of gecide. Framed within a theoretical discussion of national identity, transnationalism, hybridity, and diaspora, each chapter surveys the demographics and history of its country and then analyzes the dynamics of diversity.
- Author BiographyGrant H. Cornwell is professor and chair of philosophy at St. Lawrence University. Eve Walsh Stoddard is professor of English and chair of global studies at St. Lawrence.
- Author(s)Eve Walsh Stoddard,Grant H. Cornwell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight594 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.