Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis research developed a defendable and traceable Global Persistent Attack (GPA) and Battlespace Awareness (BA) concepts of operation. The detailed architecture illustrates the commonality of capabilities and associated activities along with their critical relationships within Global Persistent Attach (GPA). In order to accomplish risk identification and anaysis, a Process Sequence Model (PSM) was developed to display the logical sequencing necessary for conducting GPA operations. Each activity and decision point was given a dal probability of success and evaluated using Monte Carlo simulation to determine the overall mission probability of success. Sensitivity analysis was also accomplished to identify the capabilities most critical to the success of GPA operations. The identification of critical capabilities is essential to the proper development of the fiscally constrained force structure with respect to minimizing risk. Systems Engineering (SE) methodology and tools provide a structured, traceable process for identifying the critical relationships required to sustain the GPA concept. This insight will provide Air Combat Command (ACC) an improved decision making process to ensure the objectives of the national defense strategy can be attained while minimizing risk associated with the fiscally constrained force structure.
- Author(s)John Eller
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight449 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.