CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionPraised for its authoritative coverage, Global Political Ecomy places the study of international political ecomy (IPE) in its broadest theoretical contextw updated to cover the continuing global ecomic crisis and regional relationships and impacts. This text t only helps students understand the fundamentals of how the global ecomy works but also encourages them to use theory to more fully grasp the connections between key issue areas like trade and development. Written by a leading IPE scholar, this text equally emphasizes theory and practice to provide a framework for analyzing current events and long-term developments in the global ecomy. New to the Seventh Edition * Focuses on the ongoing global ecomic crisis and the continuing European sovereign debt crisis, along with other regional ecomic issues, including their implications for relationships in the global ecomy. * Offers fuller and updated discussions of critical perspectives like feminism and environmentalism, and includes new material differentiating among the terms neomercantilism, realism, mercantilism, and ecomic nationalism. * Updated, author-written Test Bank is provided to professors as an e-Resource on the book's Webpage.
- Author BiographyTheodore H. Cohn is Professor Emeritus of Political Science at Simon Fraser University.
- Author(s)Theodore H. Cohn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight990 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.