All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn Global Political Ecomy and the Modern State System Tobias ten-Brink contributes to an understanding of the modern state system, its conflicts and its transformation. In contrast to the political attractiveness of optimistic theoretical approaches to globalisation, this book demonstrates how an analytical approach rooted in Global Political Ecomy (GPE) helps to explain both the tendencies towards integration and towards rivalry in international relations.
- Author BiographyTobias ten Brink Ph.D. (2007), is a senior researcher at Goethe University in Frankfurt. In addition to several monographs, such as Chinas Kapitalismus. Entstehung, Verlauf, Paradoxien (Campus, 2013), he has published numerous articles on comparative capitalisms, international relations and China.
- Author(s)Tobias Ten Brink
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleHistorical Materialism
- Series Part/Volume NumberVolume 63
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight402 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.