All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionSpace geodesy has evolved in the last twenty years into one of the most exciting disciplines in the earth sciences. This development is due to a large extent to the versatility of applications provided by the radio interferometric technique called Global Positioning System or GPS. Appropriately, Symposium 102: Global Positioning System: An Overview was held at the 125th Anniversary Meeting of the International Association of Geodesy in August, 1989. A broad review of GPS geodesy, achievements to date and the prospects for future study and application was presented. Papers included in this volume are grouped as follows: - Static and Geodynamic Positioning; - Orbit Determination Optimization and Design Dynamic; - Kinematic GPS/INS Radio Tracking Systems A useful reference for any researcher or student of space geodesy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/1990
- Series TitleInternational Association of Geodesy Symposia
- Series Part/Volume Number102
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1120 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byNorman Leppard,Yehuda Bock
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.