All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe growth of Spirit-empowered Christianity has been thing short of phemenal. From a handful of believers in the early twentieth century to over six hundred million people in almost every culture and demination today, those who embrace the Holy Spirit and His gifts are w the fastest-growing religious group in the world. But if any generation ceases to emphasize the Holy Spirit s power, the movement likely will lose its distinction.This third of four volumes is an authoritative collection from more than two dozen leaders and scholars of the Spirit-empowered movement in Africa. Focusing on the history and future of the movement, these world-rewned scholars address the theological and cultural challenges facing Pentecostals in Africa, and offer insights on how to meet them.
- Author BiographyVinson Synan, PhD, is dean emeritus of the Regent University School of Divinity in Virginia Beach, Virginia. He is considered the premier historian of the Pentecostal/Charismatic movement. Amos Yong, PhD, is professor of theology and mission and director of the Center for Missiological Research at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California. J. Kwabena Asamoah-Gyadu, PhD, is dean of the faculty at Trinity Theological Seminary in Legon, Ghana.
- Author(s)J Kwabena Asamoah-Gyadu,Professor of Theology and Mission and Director Amos Yong,Vinson Synan
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight885 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.