All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionSince the early 1980s, Structural Adjustment Programs (SAPs) have represented the development policy most often pursued in developing countries. Global Restructuring and Peripheral States addresses SAPs and their implications for Third World states. Taking a pioneering geopolitical and ecomic approach, Ould-Mey examines the restructuring of international relations through the process of globalization and its unfolding within peripheral states such as Mauritania.
- Author BiographyMohameden Ould-Mey is assistant professor of geography at Francis Marion University.
- Author(s)Mohameden Ould-Mey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/1995
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notemap
- Weight608 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.