All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Risk Assessment and Strategic Planning is a customised reference tool for project managers, encompassing risk-based management planning techniques and strategic decision-making processes for the successful management of projects whether large or small. Making extensive use of front end strategic planning and risk assessment to stimulate teamwork, the methodology combines multi-stakeholder perspectives to enhance both the management team's kwledge base and its awareness of a project's situation. It facilitates t only the identification of potential risks to projects, but also provides an effective process for managing such risks.
- Author(s)Agi Oldfield,Barry Trebes,John J McLaughlin,Michael Ocock
- PublisherICE Publishing
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThomas Telford Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.