Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe political and ecomic opening up of India, China, Turkey and the eastern European states have led to a change in competition on the world's markets. These countries are already considered attractive procurement markets, especially by European companies. However, global sourcing can mean hidden costs for those who are unaware of the international markets and their modes of operation. In this book, Gerd Kerkhoff proves that companies can still be successful in their global sourcing - despite the risks involved. He shows which goods and services are suited to global sourcing and introduces the key procurement markets and their strengths. Concrete examples illustrate how international buying can be successfully planned.
- Author BiographyGerd Kerkhoff is managing director of Kerkhoff Consulting GmbH, the leading consultants specialized in optimizing procurement. His clients include DAX-listed companies as well as SMEs. He is also recommended by, among others, the larger German banks.
- Author(s)Gerd Kerkhoff
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication16/06/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width186 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.