All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how consistent the post-war process of globalization has been with the basic requisites of sustainable development. It argues that the polarization of public opinion into support of either globalization or sustainable development has t helped an understanding of the issues, and that the confrontation should be abandoned.
- Author BiographyALESSANDRO VERCELLI is Full Professor of Economics at the University of Siena, Italy. He is Vice President of the Executive Committee of the International Economic Association. He is author and editor of several books and articles in the fields of economic policy, economic methodology, cycle theory and environmental economics. SIMONE BORGHESI is Assistant Professor at the University of Pescara, Italy. He has worked at the International Monetary Fund, Washington, and at the Fondazione ENI Enrico Mattei, Milan. He is author of several articles in the fields of international, development and environmental economics.
- Author(s)Alessandro Vercelli,Simone Borghesi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.