All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe problem of transport is one of major and increasing importance. Affecting both developed and developing countries it is an issue that is global in its concerns. Global Transport Issues brings together the key papers on all the major issues of this crucial topic. Comprehensive in its coverage, it will make be an essential point of reference for the many researchers and professionals concerned with the problems and solutions to world transport in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyRodney Tolley is Head of the Center for Alternative and Sustainable Transport at the University of Staffordshire. Brian Turton is Senior Lecturer in Geography in the Department of Environmental and Social Sciences, University of Keele.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2001
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleTauris Guides to Global Economic Issues S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight717 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byBrian John Turton,Rodney Tolley
- Introduction byRodney Tolley,Brian John Turton
- Contained items statement4 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.