All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThemes: Hi-Lo, nfiction, full-color, differentiated instruction. Teach environmental studies and global warming in the inclusive classroom with these unique informational books. Available in two reading levels with identical front covers, so striving readers do t feel singled out, each title methodically explains the tough problems faced by our planet plus solutions large and small. Features include: Reading level 3 books are Fountas-Pinnell level O, P, and Q; reading level 6 books are Fountas-Pinnell level W. Scientific terms are defined in context. Identical dramatic four-color covers (back cover band identifies books that are lower level). Teacher's Guides with reproducible activities allow students to work from either text. Glossary defines difficult terms. Did You Kw? sections contain interesting facts. End-of-book Facts & Figures section summarizes critical information. The index takes students directly to topics of interest.
- PublisherSaddleback Educational Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleThink Green
- Series Part/Volume NumberSA 4558
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaddleback Educational Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited bySaddleback Educational Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.