All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPocket Issue, Global Warming tackles the big questions around climate change. Is it really getting hotter? Is it our fault? What might happen? Is it too late? The evidence, the science, the sceptics, the predictions, Pocket Issue gives you the vital information in a short, and accessible briefing. For a quick fix on the big issues Pocket Issue delivers the facts in only 96 pages. Pithy and pocket sized, titles brief you on the biggest challenges facing our world: food, climate change, oil shortages, conflict in the Middle East - delivering the facts in an accessible, easy-to-read style.
- Author BiographyBorn from a frustration with the sound bite nature of today's rolling news, Pocket Issue pulls together the background to some of the biggest challenges facing our world, providing the key facts in an independent and quick-to-digest format.
- Author(s)Casper Romer
- PublisherPocket Issue Limited
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitlePocket Issue
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Issue Limited
- Content Note9ch. 10line drawings
- Weight160 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byNathaniel Price
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.