All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is exaggeration to say that the study of history has been transformed significantly during the last twenty-odd years. Akira Iriye, the world authority on transnational history, examines the emergence and growth of global and transnational history, away from more traditional, nation-centred perspectives.
- Author BiographyAKIRA IRIYE is Charles Warren Professor of American History, Emeritus, Harvard University. He served as president of the American Historical Association in 1988. He is the author of numerous books, including Cultural Internationalism and World Order and Global Community: The Role of International Organizations in the Making of the Contemporary World.
- Author(s)Akira Iriye
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight274 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.