CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis state-of-the-art critical 'development' reader examines the inter-relationships between globalisation, poverty and conflict. It complements current debates in the field of development studies and, in an era in which development fatigue seems to have become more profound than ever before, it brings the importance of development once again to the forefront. The contributions represent current thinking on (and practice of) development policy, poverty reduction, the need for multi-level democratic institutions, and the containing and prevention of conflicts.
- Author BiographyMax Spoor is Associate Professor and Coordinator of the Centre for the Study of Transition and Development (CESTRAD), Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, The Netherlands, and Extraordinary Professor, Centre of International Relations and International Cooperation (CIDOB), Barcelona, Spain.</p>
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/09/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight698 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMax Spoor
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.