All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalisation and Women in the Japanese Workforce contributes to the debate about the impact of globalisation upon women. It examines the effect of restructuring upon women's employment in Japan and describes the actions women are taking individually and collectively to campaign for change in their working environment and the laws and practices regulating it.
- Author BiographyBeverley Bishop is a Senior Research Officer at the Department of Education and Skills. In 2003 she was awarded a PhD at Sheffield University for research on the impact of globalisation.
- Author(s)Beverley Bishop
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSheffield Centre for Japanese Studies/Routledge Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white line drawings
- Weight333 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.