Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe secret to global prosperity is closer than we think Globalization is the most sublime social tool humanity has to improve society, starting with the individual. Used effectively, it can finally put society on track to solving its most pressing problems, with the potential to substantially increase the world's quality of life-particularly for those several billion human beings who need it most. Fortunately, there is monumental room for improvement. With his vast experience in the subject, author Martin Marmolejo shows how today's global mindset offers an ideal opportunity to raise ambitions, improve local attitudes, and adapt to new realities with a constructive attitude. In Globalization: Opportunities and Implications, Marmolejo covers the principal aspects of globalization by tackling several topics from a multidisciplinary angle-social, historical, geopolitical, strategic, ecomic, business, and philosophical. Strand by strand, Marmolejo unravels a series of myths and unfounded fears about globalization, covering the main variables that influence the success or failure of this ever-present phemen. He delves into countries around the world and analyzes each society's main characteristics with its inseparable ecomic implications. And unveils a practical, purposeful plan to move world society forward-based on already proven strategies and results.
- Author(s)Martin Marmolejo
- PublisherTaipan Editores, S.A. de C.V.
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaipan Editores, S.A. de C.V.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1211 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.