All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to examine the basis of ecomic globalization, yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and to link the outcome of globalization into the context of the new ecomic geography. It shows how the phemen is exhibited in the light of current events, providing a good way to keep understand today's world ecomy.
- Author BiographyF. Gerard Adams was Professor Emeritus at the University of Pennsylvania, and also previously worked as McDonald Professor in the College of Business Administration at Northeastern University. He enjoyed a long and distinguished career, sadly passing away in January 2011, shortly after the completion of this book.
- Author(s)Gerard F. Adams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.