All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization and Development is a cross-national study on the interstate dispersion of the impacts (on growth, inequality and poverty) that international ecomic integration provides to the ecomies of the developing countries. In order to present the Leading Issues in Development with Globalization in a balanced manner, to identify differences and commonalities among Country Experiences in development with globalization, and to introduce diversified development paradigms with forward-looking discussions In Search of a New Development Paradigm for the post-MDGs era, this publication consists of three volumes and four main parts. Volume II (Part III) presents the country case studies of Bhutan, China, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, and Ghana, with their respective experiences of development under globalization. An additional chapter that describes the overall African experience under globalization is included, reflecting the recent emergence of Africa as the global target of investment. This book intends to serve as a unique and comprehensive guide for those in the international development community on the subjects of diversified development paradigms/paths under globalization and other challenges in the post-MDGs era.
- Author BiographyShigeru Thomas Otsubo is Professor of International Development Economics and Director of the Economic Development Policy & Management Program at the Graduate School of International Development (GSID), Nagoya University, Japan. His recent publications include Leading Issues in Development with Globalization, Introduction to International Development Studies: An interdisciplinary approach (2010 JASID Special Award), and numerous journal articles and reports on global economic integration, development cooperation, and on growth, inequality, and poverty reduction. He holds a Ph.D. in Economics and Operations Research (Stanford University, USA).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, 53 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byShigeru Otsubo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.