All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.25Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collective effort by researchers affiliated with the CERES Research School in Development Studies in the Netherlands. These experts discuss themes and concepts crucial to the overlapping fields of globalization and development research. Individual chapters examine the tions and issues of globalization, livelihood, identity, governance, transnationalism, and kwledge.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight488 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDon Kalb,Hans Siebers,Wil Pansters
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.