Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization and International Education introduces key international issues in education and considers the changes in education stemming from the rapid social, ecomic and cultural transformations associated with globalization. Grounded in a strong conceptual, theoretical framework, this accessible text will guide the reader through this evolving area. Reflective exercises, chapter summaries and useful websites will encourage and support student learning and the application of new concepts. Recent debate and developments are considered, including: - international aid, education and development - education in conflict and emergencies - education and the 'kwledge ecomy' Globalization and International Education is essential reading for undergraduate and graduate students studying education.
- Author BiographyRobin Shields is Lecturer in Educational Research at the University of Bath, UK.
- Author(s)Robin Shields
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Education Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Series Edited byRichard Race,Simon Pratt-Adams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.